I Need Help
So, my boyfriend is the best man I've ever know. The problem is our sex life. We've been dating for two years now, and still, the problem is there. He comes in 3 seconds (if I'm lucky). Sometimes, he blows his load at first pump. At first, I thought he was nervous, then I thought we could work this problem out together. Now, I'm really worried. I keep asking him to see a doctor, but he still hasn't. The best sex ever is with someone you are in love with; we need to feel that. Does anyone know what's going on? I'm desperate.
> Does anyone know what's going on?

Apparently premature ejaculation. It is often psychological but also observed often to younger and unexperienced people. I doubt that anyone really knows the cause. As for what you can do, google "control premature ejaculation" and you will find much information.

These are some tips to control it, but to what extend it will work or not depends much on the individual.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.