Men's Health Community
I dont understand!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I dont understand!!

Im 17, and for the last couple months i have had excessive semen ejeculating at any time. It could be so much, that i have to wear a pad to stop it from coming through my shorts. Sometimes there is a bit of an odor, and sometimes i dont even notice it's happening.
Me and my boyfriend have sex a fair bit. We havent used protection for a while, and at first i thought it was because i was pregnant. I havent had a test yet cause im scared.
I just want to know, roughly, what could be happening to me.
I really would like to know what's going on with me please.
1 Comment
This is the Men's Health forum.  Not that you aren't welcome here, but you may find more help in the Women's Health area!

As I understand it, some women do just naturally produce more lubricant than others, and it's not unusual to have to wear a pad all the time to deal with it.

Get that pregnancy test a.s.a.p.!!!  I can understand that you're scared, but you'll have to do the test sooner or later, and putting it off won't help anything.