Men's Health Community
I hope this isn't STD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I hope this isn't STD

My wife got a yeast infection which spread to me and I became very red and itchy, I used the OTC yeast cream and the itching went away. In about 2 wks I developed a round red patch around my groin in inner thigh I assumed it was jock itch. I switched to tinactin and have used it for three weeks the rash on inner thigh seems to almost be gone but now the head of my penis has become really red and inflamed and is weaping clear substance, WHAT NOW????
Hi JP, Look the best thing you can do it get to an STD clinic, and get tested, as you have spent proberly 6 weeks and getting knoe where, so just go and get tested.
Good Luck
Women can have a lot of problems that can occasionally spread to the man.  But you have to understand that it doesn't mean it is usually an STD.  Often it is because men aren't clean freaks and don't appreciate how much more complicated and sensitive the female body is.  Your genitalia are exposed and easy to clean.  A woman's is internal and her body is set up to handle only a certain amount of bacteria before things get out of balance and she has to get treated.  

The source of my infections is usually a man who is unusually large and/or doesn't allow time for female warm-up, or who doesn't realize the importance of showering and HAND WASHING.  If surfaces in the room or the lube bottle are contaminated, that can cause problems.  So please consider your part in this.  Both of you need to bathe before and after sex.  Make sure there is adequate lubrication or she can get microabrasions that WILL lead to infection.  I like to use 100% aloe vera as lube for me and then use Silk E KY on him.  With manual touching, keep hand very flat.  It can be a very difficult wrist position, but find a way to make it work.  :)  
I'm not sure about the clear weeping - but everything else sounds fungal - perhaps the over the counter stuff isn't strong enough?  I'd definitely check it out at a doctor ...