Men's Health Community
I lost a testicle to cancer and the other testicle is faulty

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

9055683?1366884989
I had too many unshielded x-rays when I was in bone traction at age 16.
Two years later I developed cancer in my right testicle.
I had a lymph biophys and the test came back showing no spread of cancer.
The cancerous testicle was removed.
But my question is I can't father children but I still get horny and the women I would like to Mary they want to have kids. and turn me away.The rest of the women think I am great
I am a toy boy to them. They love me. I want to be a father and adoption is expensive.
Trying to find a divorced woman with children is problematic.
I think I need the other testicle removed so I am not horny any more. And can do my physics papers and inventions  with having the male hormone, testosteron causing me to be horny.  

This discussion is related to erections.
Hi Chris, So if you have the other one removed, then you could go onto testosterone shoots or pellets, to bring your testosterone readings back to normal, I think you find I'm right in saying that, so you would still be the horny little guy you are now, as in your picture you look a bit on the small side for 53, sorry just saw your age wow, then yes shoots should do you the world of good.
Good Luck
I use that picture but now 40 years or so latter my cute face is gone
and I am a bit ugly I think
I don't need testosterone because I get way to horny and self
masturbation the people in my religion and state Utah- Idaho think its bad.
14 years ago I was sharing an apt with  another guy.
His step kid teenager that had gay problems and lived with
his physocic mom came over to my apt and caught me masturbating.
His mom walked in after him a few moments later and all hell broke lose.
And I was convicted of lewdness and had  no money for a good attorney.
I was suffering from a bad head brain injury caused by a drunk driver.
Now in Idaho I am on a SOlst
I just want my sex drive to go away.
I have better things to do X-rays that caused cancer ruined my family life.
Hi Chris, Well one thing mast of us get ugly old gits as we get older, and thats a fact, all thing drop south as they say.
Sorry about your problem mucking up your family life, but as they say sh*t does happen, but I'm sure you could still find a women who would take you as you are, that way you could use up all yopur horyness by doing the roight thing with it? Yes, thats if your following my drift, not all good looking women are horny, I used to have a friend in the UK would walk into a pub and just look around, pick up and women who was not good looking, he aways said, the good looking ones can get it anytime they like, and the others are so grateful, kind of gagging for it.
So go find one.
Good Luck
   Sorry to learn about your problematic life. I only wonder how did you confirm that your working testes is not producing sperm and how long back did you do the tests? May be it would have become functional over a period after the cancerous one is removed? Also, was it confirmed there is no blocks in the sperm carrying tube? Could there be any hope of a positive test result if done now again in a good fertility clinic? Some times we worry so much when a solution to our problem lies straight in front.

Good luck,
Solace