Men's Health Community
I think my boyfriend watches way too much porn

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

So I am really afraid and upset because I think my boyfriend is addicted to porn. We have been dating for almost 10 months now and are pretty serious, but we don't live together. We have sex 5-7 times a week and hes still looking at porn daily and sometimes more than that. I don't know what to do at this point. I think he is lying to me about doing it still when I'm right in the next room. I've talked to him about it before and he said he wouldn't watch it when I'm there anymore, but he still is. All the time. He said he loved me so much he didn't need it. But then why does he look at it soooo much? I don't get it. I'm a very pretty girl and in great shape. We have fought about porn so many times. It started with him continuously watching it on my laptop and lying about over and over. Then it went to watching it when I'm in the very next room. And I WANT to have sex. He knows I'll do whatever whenever. I'm a very sexual person myself. But now his porn watching is just getting way too out of a hand and I'm about ready to give up on him. I would never be able to live with him if there's this much porn going on. I don't care if he watches porn in sometimes when I'm not there. But I don't want him watching it when I'm right there and using MY computer to do it and I don't want to be lied to. Any advice? Please!!
LET HIM KNO HOW U FEEL TELL EM U HAD ENUFF AND U FEEL DISRESPECTED BY HIM DOING IT IN FRONT OF YOU
The thing is I have told him. A couple times. and it hasn't gotten any better. It's actually gotten way worse.