Men's Health Community
I think there may be something wrong with my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I am fifteen years old. I think there might be something wrong with my penis - Whenever I get an erection, the skin does not fully go under the head, instead, only the tip is uncovered. When I try to pull it back, it hurts a bit  - I never had this problem before :S

So I 'investigated' and found that my penis has a 'hunchback' before the head on the side away from me, so essentially it curves towards me. Because of this, I cannot pull back my foreskin without a little pain.

I don't know if it's down to growth, or maybe the way it fits around my pants, but I really need to know why this happens, and what the solution is

Has the skin ever been able to go down all the way?

Do you notice any off color on the skin or head?

Do you notice any bumps or rash?
It has been able to go down. This problem only started about a week ago. If it helps, the problem only came up when a visible growth to my penis was made, I dunno if that helps.

The skin on the 'hunched' area is paler than the rest, specificaly where it meets the head, it's almost white/pale yellow. The head is pink/red like normal.

The skin on my testicles is quite bumpy, like a chicken, but I read somewhere that that's normal. No rash.

Thanks for answering so quickly :)
Ok, yes, the testicles are normal. The bump concerns me though, I am not saying it's anything serious or terrible, just that this growth is not normal. The good news, is you can go to the doctor and when you get it checked out, whatever it might be, the faster the better. People who have medical problems usually have the best chance at solving the problem when they are caught early. Please see your doctor. No problem with answering quickly, let us know how you are.
Ah, is there a way to do it without a doctor? I started a thread on yahoo answers where people said that it may just be down to it being sore, but I don't know. You see, I'm fifteen, and it'd be really awkward to tell me parents, as well as the doctor.
Well, I can't answer that. Your best bet (although you should talk to the doctor at least about it) is to ask a health professional on here, get an answer from a real doctor.

Just to let you know, you really don't want to deal with people on that other site, they give some really really bad advice. Many of them tell people to do something that will hurt them.

Do you have any idea how you got it? If it's natural, it's something your parents and doctor will understand.
      You may not have any reasons to worry, normally that is how the foreskin slides back during erection over a period, as the penis grows in size, the skin gets distended and finally it fully slides back when erect. But if you feel more pain during erection you should contact a urologist who may initially prescribe a cream to soften the skin and if it still fails, may recommend surgery to remove the skin.
As regards the bumps on the scrotum, they are sebaceous cysts normally seen on scrotum and may not hurt if left alone. Have a look at the following link as well as Google for 'sebaceous cyst on scrotum ' for more info.:

http://www.*****************/oncology/forums/backup/topic-23167.html

Solace
    Sorry for the stars, substitute the stars with  doctors lounge ******* , replace dot by real point and remove all in between spaces..
Solace

Ah I see - So you mean that eventually it will go back to normal? Because as you said, it is distended, and i have also realised that if i lubricate it, it is able to slide all the way down without pain.
As for the cysts, I don't believe that's what it is - For me it's just a kind of bend towards me,  but I believe that that is because of the way my pants have formed it.
Thanks for you help, and once again i'd really appreciate it if you could answer this :)
    As for the bend, some people have it that way and may not matter. As you have told, it may be due the pants as well, why don't you keep it pointed upwards (towards your belly button ) in your under garments and also wear little loose pants? During night time, wear only loose clothes.This may help you if the pants are the cause. In any case do not feel embarrassed to talk about such things to your doctor, they are there to help you only. As for parents, you can still tell them you want a visit to a doctor to clear some doubts, with out dwelling on the details.Now that you are growing up, you should know how to handle such situations, without affecting your health.
Solace