Ingrown hair on scrotum sack
I have had a ingrown hair on my testicle's sack for a few weeks now it gets swelled up and when i tried to pop it it just pushed out some white stuff like a zit.now that i have thoroughly agitated it it is swelled up and more infected now.I was tested last year and had nothing to be found.i have had sex and have heard nothing bad from the partners,I am wondering if this is as i am thinking a ingrown hair and what should i do ?go have it cut out ?I would appreciate your feed back!! it doesn't hurt and i can see what i think(i have had one down there before)is a hair growing in a circle.and it seems that it is trying to head out the other side but it wont break the skin.Thank u i look forward to hearing your info on this!!
I have just found another report in your site on this (Forum: The Dermatology Forum
Topic: Skin Growths
From To Post
James
7/19/1999

anyway they say it is a cyst?does this sound like the same problem to u?
if its infected you need to see a doc for anti bs ,this with reduce the severity and the doc can diagnose you properly then x x
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle