Injured Testicle
Recently I wore some pants that where a little to tight in my crotch, I think i might have sat down and one of my testicles was in the wrong spot and now it has split. When it happend i was experiancing a little pain and discomfort in my testicle and a little farther up in my stomach. When I went to the restroom i felt my testicle and it felt like it had split in part of it. I took a couple pain pills and went to bed. I no longer have pain in either area but I have no insurance or the money to go to a doctor to have it looked at. Will it be fine or is it a serious problem?
Doesn't sound too serious. but of course if you have any other problems with it I would definitely get it looked at, you don't need any infections that could possibly make you ill. Any change at all, don't put it off and Emergency Rooms are obligated to treat anyone regardless of insurance and most hospitals have a low income type program to help you out. good luck and take care. sincerely, Elizabeth
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.