Men's Health Community
Internal Male Yeast Infection

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Internal Male Yeast Infection

So I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend a week ago.  She was very sick after having her tonsils removed and hadn't been eating.  The next day she went to the hospital because her immune system was so low.  Since then I have been experiencing penile tingling.  I've experienced similar tingling when I had Chlamydia as well as trauma from rough sex.  She tells me that she thinks she has a yeast infection and passed it along to me.  There is no external symptoms, only penile tingling, burning on the inside, and some painful urination.  For the past two days I have been eating yogurt, taking cranberry pills, and drinking apple cider vinegar trying to fight the infection.  Can anyone vouch for me that this is an actual yeast infection?  And does the action I'm taking seem like the right action to take?
There are many good over-the-counter and prescription antifungal medications that effectively treat and cure most yeast infections. As an additional measure, watching what you eat may help.

Diet recommendations for someone with frequent yeast infections include lowering sugar, increasing yogurt (without sugar) in the diet, and taking probiotics.
Go to your health food store and buy a refrigerated type probiotic!
I suggest seeing your doctor.
All of the over the counter medications used to treat yeast infection seems to be for topical external use, and I have no external symptoms.  I just urinated and the burn was worse than ever!  I'm going to get some probiotics.  Hopefully that will help.  Any other suggestions other than going to the Dr.?  I want that to be a last resort.
Acidophilus capsules will help you balance the amount of yeast within your body naturally. Get the kind that you have to keep in your refrigerator. And double up on that and that will help balance the amount of yeast in your body.
You just eat your yogurt, make sure that it's the kind that has the active cultures, and you take your acidophilus, drink plenty of water.
If this doesn't help then see your doctor if the doctor puts you on an antibiotic
make sure you take the yogurt and probiotics even after you finish the antibiotic.
zodiacqueen commented on photo
slaytheday commented on Pip sick...
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle