Men's Health Community
Introducing a new Community Leader

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Introducing a new Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming Remar as your new Community Leader for the Men's Health Community.   Remar has helped many people on the community, and we look forward to her working to help your Community continue to improve and grow.

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr
Thank you so much Cheryl!
I'll try to do the best job I possibly can in helping the people that come to this forum.

Remar
You are welcome. the subject is important. Solving men's problem can change the life of a person.Peope are shy of talking about sexual deficiancy and continue to be ignorant, ignoring the problem. At such time if the right forum, the right leader and the right acknowledgement are available, many members will get benefit. Thanks for shouldering the responsibility.
I just read in an email from kundalini yoga group, about spinal rotation. If it is done through the base, it can generate sexual energy. this energy is drawn towards crown of the head by strong inhale to convert it into mental or spiritual energy. It can alos be used to increase e sesual urge.This appears to be a rational approach.
I have a bad habit of posting my message without seeing the profie or the member.After posting the comment, I saw the profile and learnt about you. You may ignore my suggestion of spinal rotation. thanks.
I did receive a notification that i have a message from community leader. howwever, on following the link, i found  a sentensse' the file is not found'. this is just for the information.
Dalubaba.