Men's Health Community
Is it porn, anxiety or love? (Erectile dysfunction)

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1. I am a 20 years old virgin.
2. I have watched porn since I was 15.
3. My masturbation sessions (while watching porn) have increased with time and usually they are 6-8 hours - 2 or 3 times a week.

4. About a month ago a person expressed their feelings for me - and have awaken my old feelings for her and I started thinking about her all the time - and I couldn't watch or masturbate to porn like I used to.

5. We were together one night and I had erection and was excited rather easily, but during the the process of kissing and touching I lost the excitement and so it was on and on...

I avoided sex at all costs cause I was afraid I will not be able to say erect

6. I come home and try to watch porn and masturbate - I CANT - i don't find it attractive anymore, i don't get erection after 10 min of watching - I look at other girls on the street - they are normal they dont tingle me one bit..

7. What is wrong with me?

You just sound like you are overthinking things.

And the fact that you lost it last time has given your heightened anxiety over an issue which may or may not happen in the future.

This has knocked you confidence and with it your libido.

Just take it slow. Try not to rely on the porn as a gauge of whether you will perform sexually. Its not the same watching porn as there are a whole range of feelings and emotions which aren't involved.

Its completely normal to be nervous the first time, so try to just go with it, then you will gradually learn and relax and be comfortable with tho you are and what you like.

Good luck an try to chill it happens to most people at some point.
Hi Overpowered, Time to take a complete break from the dreaded porn, because have porn induced ED, you can google that last bit for more info, but you will find out that you need to take an 8 week break, no masterbating (masturbating) and no porn or sex, and this should reboot your system with luck, its a case of what you do with your hand is remembered by your brain.
Its a case of sucket and see.
Good luck
Anabolic Activator Assessment
8 hrs ago by gymdandee
Dr. Peter Glidden ND
Jun 29 by gymdandee
Truth in Olive Oil
Jun 28 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle