Is it porn, anxiety or love? (Erectile dysfunction)
1. I am a 20 years old virgin.
2. I have watched porn since I was 15.
3. My masturbation sessions (while watching porn) have increased with time and usually they are 6-8 hours - 2 or 3 times a week.

4. About a month ago a person expressed their feelings for me - and have awaken my old feelings for her and I started thinking about her all the time - and I couldn't watch or masturbate to porn like I used to.

5. We were together one night and I had erection and was excited rather easily, but during the the process of kissing and touching I lost the excitement and so it was on and on...

I avoided sex at all costs cause I was afraid I will not be able to say erect

6. I come home and try to watch porn and masturbate - I CANT - i don't find it attractive anymore, i don't get erection after 10 min of watching - I look at other girls on the street - they are normal they dont tingle me one bit..

7. What is wrong with me?

You just sound like you are overthinking things.

And the fact that you lost it last time has given your heightened anxiety over an issue which may or may not happen in the future.

This has knocked you confidence and with it your libido.

Just take it slow. Try not to rely on the porn as a gauge of whether you will perform sexually. Its not the same watching porn as there are a whole range of feelings and emotions which aren't involved.

Its completely normal to be nervous the first time, so try to just go with it, then you will gradually learn and relax and be comfortable with tho you are and what you like.

Good luck an try to chill it happens to most people at some point.
Hi Overpowered, Time to take a complete break from the dreaded porn, because have porn induced ED, you can google that last bit for more info, but you will find out that you need to take an 8 week break, no masterbating and no porn or sex, and this should reboot your system with luck, its a case of what you do with your hand is remembered by your brain.
Its a case of sucket and see.
Good luck
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle