Men's Health Community
Is my large labia minora gross

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Is my large labia minora gross

Ive always been kind of self concious about my larger labia minora and recently when my last boyfriend commented on it, ive become obsessed with it. Is it a really big turn off or does it not matter at all
as a man i can honestly say that a large labia is a HUGE TURN ON FOR ME!!!!.but small is fine too!!!any guy that judges you on the looks of your vagina isn't worth being with.would you judge a guy solely on what his penis looked like?i doubt it.don't be obsessed be blessed that what you have is healthy and natural.
I am 24 years old and I think large labia are the most beautiful thing in the world. What most men will not tell you is that they do to. Be proud of your large labia and understand that you and other women like you are Gods gift to mankind. I hope one day I meet a woman like you. ***@****
Always remember you have what other women don't have and that makes you special. cy199d yahoo
if your labia inora is lager according to your partner,why dont you complain his penis is shorter than mine?
well everyone has their own perferences, but I thinks is a bad thing, that women that do have it large do labiaplasty, which I don't get. for breast, you enhance it, for vaginal lips, you reduce. why is it that it has to be like that, because maybe when they look at magazines or the media or even nude magazine they don't see it, well I know playboy will not feature a woman with big ones, and of course,that discrimination but anywhoo, let me tell you what I think! because I'm a lover of the cooch! not because the small size, because of the larger labia minora. I just think, they are beautiful, it enhances penetration for me, now they have a lot of misconception for women and men, I'm not sure why women don't know, but from my experience most women don't know their own body, especially downstairs. having a large, or spongy.or thin longs ones versus the small ones or non existent ones, I thought before I did my research, that it had to do, with more sexual activity and as you get older, it gets longer or bigger. wrong! When a woman goes thru her puberty stage starting as early as 11 or 12, their body changes. and the changes occur with the pubic hair and the increase in the breast area and vaginal lips inner and outer! now, most women are undeveloped, but most women don't know and men, so they misconcept the idea of how a woman should be, its either developed meaning, large lips,thin , long or spongy or not, and that's what a woman will have until she dies, it doesn't shrink or get better unless you play with it, and for most women, the ones that are active sexually and explore found ways to enlargen it, but first you got to have a certain size to enlargen it, if you have tiny to non existent, your chance to increase the size is slim! so, here is the catch. for men, that love to go down, they love the bigger ones, the ones that dont, like the small ones, because, they don't like giving anyways, and there are the small tiny percentage, that really don't care. soo the critics will be if they love to go down and orally please! its that simple, if a man likes it big or not, I talked to many men, from both sides! I hope this can help!
I am a guy who is in fact married to a woman with large  dark labia. she too is a bit embarrased by them, and none of you should be. I find that large and dark labia are EXTREMELY beautiful and a huge turn on. One of the real shames of this world is the popularity of vaginoplasty. Ladies, unless you have had some injury, or they are so large that they actually cause you physical pain, PLEASE leave them alone, embrace them, be proud of them. They are the center of your sexualiy and they are beautiful. Any man who claims not to appreciate them is either lying to you, is too new at life in general to know what he wants, and probably wouldn't know what to do with it if he did, or he isn't all that into what you have in the in the first place.