Men's Health Community
Itch in the pubic area

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Itch in the pubic area

recently i have this itch in my pubic hair area. For some reason during the day it really  does not bother at all but when it comes to sleep it can get to be annoying. I dont know if its the way im laying in bed that casues the hair to itch or what. I have had some semi sleepless nights because of this. shouldi shave or would it make it worst?

any suggestions would help thanks.
Have you had sex with anyone recently? Have you slept in someone else's bed without them putting fresh sheets on? It could well be pubic lice. They are more active at night. You an get some topical medication at the pharmacist. Don't be embarrased if you do have 'crabs' It is more common than you think.
  It may also be an itch due to changing soap, or shower gels. Many people notice the itch at night. Try changing that first and in a few days if you still have the itch it is more likely crabs.
Avatar n tn
well i haven't had any  sex  , as for oral sex its been  months. i have not been in anyone else sheets. as of late that itch has not been as noticable maybe it was that i did trim down a bit after all the itching. don't know if that was it???
Avatar n tn
anyone?
You need to read the rest of my post. There are many reasons why you have an itch.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle