Men's Health Community
Itching inside the tip of my penus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Itching inside the tip of my penus

For over two years I have had an itching sensation centered on the inside of the tip of my penus. This itching sensation radiates down the unrinary track to the base of my penus. Sometimes the itching in the head becomes a sting; like getting soap in it. It does seem to get worse when sexually active.

I have no discharge and blood and urine tests are negative for inferctions/STD. My doc took me off ibupropen and it subsided but returned.  I am not taking anything like ibupropen now.

Do you have any idea as to what it might be and what I should do about it? Can ejaculate irritate the urninary track and cause this? If it can, is there something that can/should be done?
I never heard of anything liked this. Might want ask the question on urology forum.
i had that 5yrs dr said i was dehydrated  i was never a big water drinker alot of beer.  water cured it for me 8 big glasses a day