Itchy pubic area
i have this itchiness in my pubic area and i notice that there are growing like pimples. and it is very itchy specially at night.

If it is lice, what should i do to cure it? please help me...
    From your description, it appears to be a case of Pubic lice. It may also be Jock Itch if the itching spreads to nearby areas of inner thighs. Jock Itch is a fungal infection but you get itching any time when you touch the area. Since the medications are different for both, you should contact your doctor and get it diagnosed and use the proper medications. Also since the skin in the area is very sensitive, you should use medicines after consulting a doctor only, even though you get lice lotions over the counter.
Here is a link for you to refer regarding pubic lice:
http://brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/sexual_health/sexually_transmitted_infections/pubic_lice_&_scabies.php

Solace
the itch is now moving to my thing (I'm a male), it starts to my butt then to my scrotum and now to my thing.

is jock itch is a transmittable to other people?  I am now using Sulfur soap.
my another question. what are the symptoms of herpes? how do you get it? and is there a cure for it?

I'm scared of having this herpes.

by the way, thanks solace21 for giving some info.
    I am not an expert.Most likely, what you have is scabies  or fungal infection. It is easily treatable. You should show it to a dermatologist and get the proper treatment early so that it does not spread to other areas or to others in the family.
Solace  
Thanks god its not a herpes and thank you solace21 for your advice. i will show it to a dermatologist. thanks again.
    By the way, the link  I gave you in the previous post also discusses various STDs including Herpes which you can view by selecting  from the side bar list. As you can see, herpes produces painful ulcers mostly on genitals and is accopanied by fever, discharge from penis and pain during urination. Though it itches during the initial phase, realtively large painful sores are the characteristic symptoms, in scabies or jock itch, you get many hives like pimples which are mainly itchy.
You may also Google for ' herpes images ' scabies images ' and ' jock itch images ' and compare with what you have.
In any case show it to a doctor.

Solace  
yah, i will show it to the doctor, thank you so much for the help.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle