Itraconazole taken but refinection occur
i am having some infection near my penis area. i had consult dermatologist for the treatement. he suggest me to take the drug " Itraconazole".

It is quite effective.  after taking this drug more than 5 months. as i stop to take the drug for only single day...the same problem of my infection starts...please suggest some good treament to treat the same.

some are suggesting to take some powder form "Mycoderm" for the same....
Is it better way to take the drug for such infection?
Hello and hope you are doing well.
I can confirm the exact cause and treatment of your condition only after a complete medical history, clinical examination and work up. Recurrent infections like fungus and yeast may indicate an immune system weakness too. Take a healthy and nutritious diet. Avoid stress and too much of caffeine or alcohol. Recurring yeast infections can sometimes be a sign of an STI or superadded bacterial infection. It is advisable to get tested to rule out STIs.See a dermatologist. You may need oral antifungal and some other medications. Keep me posted.
Best luck and take care!
3 Filler Exercises to Loosen Up You...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Avatar n tn
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Aug 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle