Men's Health Community
Jacking off with friend?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Jacking off with friend?

Is jacking off with a friend cheating with no touching? Just wondering cause to me its not, harmless and its a guy thing, to be open with friends with anything. Also Not all the time, I have a healthy sex life but sometimes though it feels good rubbing one off. Thanks everyone

Hi what ever floats your boat there is being open and there is being friends sorry???....Bob
Yes I know, weird question! but thanks though. I mean no touching, no emotions, none of that. Just a long time buddy friendship that has been there done that with. Obviously haha and I mean Im very open with myself and not bashfull at all and so is he. And its not all the time. Once in a while type thing and to me its human nature an a natural thing. Im hung to and could just be a little to proud haha thanks for the comment
You use the word "cheating" -- cheating on whom, another guy with whom you have a more emotional relationship?  It's cheating if you're doing something that you are hiding from a partner with whom you have a commitment because you know the person would be upset.  That includes phone sex, porno obsessions, unemotional sexual encounters, and whatever.  You don't have to report every sexual thought, but if it is something that would truly upset your partner, then it's cheating, at least on the emotional level.
That is true, I havent looked at it like that before. I guess somethings before marriage dont apply afterwards? haha I always looked at it being harmless and at least onething I can keep to myself and have for me but I can see that I shouldnt keep anything so Thanks appreciate that
I guess if you were to look at it with the situations reversed -- would you be fine if your spouse did this, since it's unemotional. with a friend?  And could you talk about it together and both be OK about it?  If not, then it's cheating.