Just realized I've got P ED, have a question though
As the title states, I just realized after a little research that I undoubtedly have porn ED. Not to an extreme level, but to the point where its bothersome. I have a girlfriend right now, and there are good days and bad days. Some days it's great, sex for 25-30 minutes, other days I last a minute and a half, and other days I find it difficult to get it up to begin with.  At this point, I obviously want to change this. I have no (extreme) difficulty stopping P & M for an extended period of time as I've done it in the past, but I have a huge question that I'm worried about:

My girlfriend absolutely loves sex, and I find it difficult to tell her I want to "stop for a while" to recoup.  If it went her way, we'd be having sex two to three times a day, every day, at least.  I obviously can't keep up with that being in the state that I'm in.  As of recently, I now see her only every weekend as I'm off at a University a ways away from where she lives. That means we're obviously not having any sex during the week, but I'm worried about weekends. I can perform, but I'm worried--

Will engaging with her on weekends make it more difficult for my body to return to normal?  What I'd really like to do is abstain for a pretty extended period of time, that way it builds up desire and all.  I'm thinking abstaining would be better in helping my brain return to a normal state?  Would that be true or not, to those of you with experience with this? Is it safe for me to continue engaging with her on weekends if I abstain from any P & M throughout the week, or will "releasing" myself so-to-speak on weekends hamper this and make it more difficult?

Thanks for the help!
Anyone have any help?
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle