Men's Health Community
Just realized I've got P ED, have a question though

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

As the title states, I just realized after a little research that I undoubtedly have porn ED. Not to an extreme level, but to the point where its bothersome. I have a girlfriend right now, and there are good days and bad days. Some days it's great, sex for 25-30 minutes, other days I last a minute and a half, and other days I find it difficult to get it up to begin with.  At this point, I obviously want to change this. I have no (extreme) difficulty stopping P & M for an extended period of time as I've done it in the past, but I have a huge question that I'm worried about:

My girlfriend absolutely loves sex, and I find it difficult to tell her I want to "stop for a while" to recoup.  If it went her way, we'd be having sex two to three times a day, every day, at least.  I obviously can't keep up with that being in the state that I'm in.  As of recently, I now see her only every weekend as I'm off at a University a ways away from where she lives. That means we're obviously not having any sex during the week, but I'm worried about weekends. I can perform, but I'm worried--

Will engaging with her on weekends make it more difficult for my body to return to normal?  What I'd really like to do is abstain for a pretty extended period of time, that way it builds up desire and all.  I'm thinking abstaining would be better in helping my brain return to a normal state?  Would that be true or not, to those of you with experience with this? Is it safe for me to continue engaging with her on weekends if I abstain from any P & M throughout the week, or will "releasing" myself so-to-speak on weekends hamper this and make it more difficult?

Thanks for the help!
Tags: ED, p, sex, question, m
1 Comment
Anyone have any help?