Keep getting hard bumps in my groin area with blood and pus
I have one coming in now, that makes four in the last two weeks. I've gotten them on both my left and right inner thighs. Never gotten them before as far as I know. It's starts off small, but get worse and worse. The whole area around the bump gets really hard, and makes it uncomfortable to do anything. They get ***** and bloody too, leaking uncontrollably. They do only last a few days for the most part though.

Is there anything I can do prevent them, and stop the existing one from getting worse? I really don't want to see a doctor, but this is the fourth one in two weeks and I'm getting a little worried that it might be something serious.

Hi weeman,
are you sexually active as you might want to be tested for herpes. I would have these checked asap. And touching and squeezing them is making it worse.
Really have this checked out cause if youve got something you dont want to spread it.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.