Keratosis Pilaris on Penis Foreskin?
Hello! Almost a month ago, some white dots-like features, similar of something more like chicken skin. or goosebumps, started appearing in my penis underside of the penis, upperside of the testicles. I was diagnosed with Keratosis Pilaris just one month ago, and had been in some cream like treatment, but my doc told me KP only appear, mostly on the underside and front of both legs, chest, and arms. My girlfriend is worried because, well, those white dots seem kind of strange. I just want to know what could it be, and if it is not KP. then what is it then? And how to I get rid of it?
I'm getting the impression you didn't show this to your doctor!  There are many things like that which are totally normal - and there are other things which are not.  If they're not tender, blistering, sore (etc) - then I'd relax and visit a dermatologist at your earliest convenience.

I would also avoid self treating and using the KP/chicken skin medication on your manhood - those creams usually contain salycic acid (or something similar) to promote exfoliation and kill bacteria - and that wouldn't be a very friendly feeling.
Hi XX, what you have is completely harmless skin condition, it affects 1 in 3 people, but cant be cured, but should clear up on its own.
Things you should do,
use mild soaps,
moisturisers will help,
have only mild showers and no hot baths,
and use an exliator to help your skin.
Good Luck
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Aug 23
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle