Lack of Emotions and Visualization
From last one year i am suffering this problem. I feel that i lack emotions. I am not enjoying the work or task which i used to enjoy. I have become socially alone. I am not able to visualize my thoughts. I had varicocele surgery in 2010 and i have used various medications in past two years as i have suffered from various diseases. My condition can be due to this medication or something else???
Hi Steve, if your job no longer excites you or mentaily stimulate you, then its time for a change, we need to work to live, but think live to work, if your good with your hands then find someting that can fill your needs mentaily, if your arty then go that way, its hard but when you make your mark you will love it.
As for meds if you still on any that you dont think you now need then come off them, or find a natural way instead, you can always find things of earthclinic, instead of drugs.
Good Luck
Try cold shower therapy. visit their websites through Google. You may find some insight into your problem and the way to handle it. Wish you good luck.
i mean is there any problem with my nervous system or brain???
All medicines have side effects and toxic effect if it is taken for a longer period. Another factor is the interaction of drugs inside our body.It is a difficult task for a doctor to find out intersection of all the drugs you are given.A detoxification is necessary for improvement of your health. I am studying the cold shower therapy. This can be useful to you if you do it religiously. Study the websites and take advice of your doctor. I have read many testimonials on this therapy. You will know in a week's time whether the therapy is good for you. Do it. You are young . Your recovery will be fast.
Hi Steve, surggest you try Dalubaba way, a good theropy to start you back on the road to recovery, and try to keep of your drugs for a while, this should sort you out, and then only take the ones you think work best for you, to many drigs that we take can give crossed results, so what yopu can cut out.
Good Luck
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle