Large areolas on a man - is it normal
I was wondering if it is normal for  a man to have large areolas?  I am pretty sure it is not and before I ask how to reduce them, I did some research and saw I have several complicating factors.  These are:

1. Medication
I am currently on Risperdal (1mg) and Zoloft (250mg) for anxiety, depression, and OCD.

2. I am obese
I understand being obese can cause the areolas to increase in size but I think mine have increased significantly since I started taking these medications.  Granted, I have also gained some weight but I am not sure what to attribute this situation to.  Maybe this is a case of pseudogynecomastia.  I really am not sure and was hoping someone could provide me with answers.

My question to the community is how can I help remedy this situation?  Of course surgery is an option but I would prefer that to be a last option.  Should I consult my physician about removing me from my medications?  What if its decided I should continue and I work extra hard on losing weight, will that likely resolve the situation?  

I am curious to hear what I should do because from what I have read, if they stay this way for two or three years, its permanent and I wouldn't be comfortable with that.  I am not comfortable with it now.  

If it makes any difference - I am 28 years old.  Thank you for your advice!
ali110786 commented on Why clinics sometimes...
Sep 22
10356 commented on gma
Sep 22
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 20
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle