Leaking penis
Hi!

I posted a similar question last year, but there’s been some progress. So I had a problem that after urinating when I sat down a little bit of urine would leak every now and then. Not much, but enough to make the penis feel wet. Well I went to a doctor, took a urine sample and a blood sample. The doctor told me that there’s nothing wrong and encouraged me to wipe the head of the penis with a piece of paper after urinating and maybe shake it a bit to get rid of the problem. After this I didn’t have the problem for a few months although the penis felt a bit wet sometimes. But yesterday I had the problem again. I sat down and some urine leaked. And today it happened again! So what should I do? Also is it normal for the penis to feel a little wet after urinating?
I have a similar problem. You either have an enlarged prostate that is pressing on your bladder- or a "leaky valve" issue- the muscle that allows the urine to be released/ held from your bladder.
i have exactly the same problem, is there a way to control the "valve"?
suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle