Leaking penis
Hi!

I posted a similar question last year, but there’s been some progress. So I had a problem that after urinating when I sat down a little bit of urine would leak every now and then. Not much, but enough to make the penis feel wet. Well I went to a doctor, took a urine sample and a blood sample. The doctor told me that there’s nothing wrong and encouraged me to wipe the head of the penis with a piece of paper after urinating and maybe shake it a bit to get rid of the problem. After this I didn’t have the problem for a few months although the penis felt a bit wet sometimes. But yesterday I had the problem again. I sat down and some urine leaked. And today it happened again! So what should I do? Also is it normal for the penis to feel a little wet after urinating?
I have a similar problem. You either have an enlarged prostate that is pressing on your bladder- or a "leaky valve" issue- the muscle that allows the urine to be released/ held from your bladder.
i have exactly the same problem, is there a way to control the "valve"?
des900 commented on von123678's status
kane3 Been awhile MedHelp! Im sti... Comment
Paxiled commented on Balanced baking soda,...
Jan 15
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle