Men's Health Community
Left Ball Aches

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Left Ball Aches

Hi i am 25 and my left ball aches every once and awhile. Its nothing too painful just a dull ache and more annoying than anything. I will usually take some ibrophen(i think thats how its spelt?) and that does help, i also find a small ice pack helps or a warm bath. It also sometimes bothers me when i sit a long time. I did notice its hurt ever since i was playing soccer with my brother and went to stretch out for the ball... its almost like a pulled a muscle in that area?

I have done a self examination and noticed my left testicle feels all wormy like. Sounds to me like varicocele          which can lead to no being able to have children. In that case i am not to worried because i have 2 wonderful little girls and right now i am not looking to have any more kids. Seems fairly common in men, anybody else have this same problem?
From your description, you can not be diagnosed varicocele. At your convenience, I suggest that you should go to the hospital to do something about the inspection. Such as ultrasonic . Because many diseases can cause testicle discomfort, such as chronic prostatitis, varicocele, and so on. You said, you self-examination, you  found abnormal. The typical varicocele, in standing position, you can touch the clump, liking earthworm,and in supine, the clump could relieve or disappear. Ultrasonic can make identification easy.  Varicocele is a common disease among males. Its incidence is about 5%~20%, accounting for 35% of male infetility population.But not all patients with varicocele will influence the ability of having baby.
The drug is ibuprofen you take it? If you often take it, it will cause stomach discomfot.
but it almost feels like a pulled a muscle in my groin area, it aches when i touch around that area..Believe me it looks like a varicocele and feels like it as well. I am no doctor but i have all the signs and symptoms that leads me to varicocele. its worse when i stand up and i can touch the wormy sack. when i lay down i cant see it
i might also have blue balls? Iam almost certain i do have a varicocele. But i think i might have blue balls as well... And i am not one to tell my personal life but about an hour ago i masterbated and i felt some relief. Like the aching feeling doesnt seem to be there or if it is very very minor ache. i have been aroused lately but not able masterbate so therefore no ejaculation and my wife and i havent had sex in a long time, so who knows could be blue balls?
T Spine Dumbbell Twist | Trunk Rota...
1 hr ago by gymdandee
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
20 hrs ago by gymdandee
Piparskeggr is now 16 month out from th... Comment
Jul 28
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle