Men's Health Community
Left testicle pain. Sudden sharp.

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Left testicle pain. Sudden sharp.

About oh 4 months ago i had an incident where pain radiated from my left testicle to my lower left abdomin (abdomen) or left pelvic area. This was one incident and lasted a few minutes. The pain was i'd say an 8 out of 10.

Since that time there has been two or three episodes where i get a pain in my left testicle and it comes and gose over a day or two. Not constant just a quick sharp pain. This can happen periodicly over the day or two.

Last night it came back again and i went to sleep and woke up with no problems but a few small pains have come over the day. I'm not having any pain at the moment but i'm conscious of my left testicle, like there is a pressure. I'm not sure if it is swollen.

My urination is fine. At times in the past i'd noticed i might get a pain if i coughed to violently or breathed too deeply these were minor incidents that didnt happen alot juring the episodes.

After reading about strangulated testicles this morning i went to the ER and had a 3 and a half hour wait. I decided to come home and make an appointment to see my family doctor.

Dose anyone know what this COULD be. And any sign's i should look out for where if i see them i should get to the hospital ASAP?.

I'm a 23 year old male.
Avatar n tn
The pain went away and last yesturday and today it's felt somewhat normal evey now and then i'll feel a dull ach.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone.
Avatar n tn
did you ever find answers? im going through the same thing
Avatar n tn
I am also having this, Im 18. And its like a sharp pain every little while throughout the day that lasts anywhere from 5-15 seconds. Its bearable, but it feels like a needle almost.
IN MY OWN CASE AM EXPERINCING A WORM LIKE THING CREEPING ALONG THE WALLS OF MY TESTICLE. I MEAN THE LEFT ONE OF AND  SOMETIMES IT GIVES ME A SHARP PRICKING LIKE A NEEDLE THEN GOES QUIET AND THE REPEAT AGAIN -PLS ANT HELP .MY GP DONT UNDERSTAND MY CASE AND HAVE HARD THIS CONDITION FOR YEARS ANY HELP
Avatar n tn
Same prob kinda. I'm 16. For the last week almost I've been having a pain in my left testicle and it only occurs right before I pee, during and sometimes after. Like yall've said before it feels as though a needle or a sharp piece of glass is being pressed against it. It only last for a few moments but it'll come and go as it pleases. So when it does come I use the restroom and it goes away. Is there any idea's as to what this might be and what I should do about it. Please contact me A.S.A.P. at alex_joe_dirt***@**** Please and thanks.
Avatar n tn
half you sound like you've probably got a bacteria infection, possibly from an STD  or Epydidimitys..

Dont waste your time in this forum, if you have these pains schedule an appointment and go see a doctor~!
I also get this pain in my right testicle.
Its like a shooting pain that last about a second.
But I've got a pea sized lump on the top of it.
I've been to the ER before and they took a urine sample
And detected a small infection.
The doc diagnosed it as epidydimusitis.
Just took amoxycillin and it went away.

I don't think takin any painkiller for this will do any good
As it is too sudden a pain.
I've had it on and off for about 4years and it goes
As mysteriously as it comes.

I'm 25years old
A related discussion, I have a solution was started.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle