Men's Health Community
Left testicle pain. Sudden sharp.

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Left testicle pain. Sudden sharp.

About oh 4 months ago i had an incident where pain radiated from my left testicle to my lower left abdomin (abdomen) or left pelvic area. This was one incident and lasted a few minutes. The pain was i'd say an 8 out of 10.

Since that time there has been two or three episodes where i get a pain in my left testicle and it comes and gose over a day or two. Not constant just a quick sharp pain. This can happen periodicly over the day or two.

Last night it came back again and i went to sleep and woke up with no problems but a few small pains have come over the day. I'm not having any pain at the moment but i'm conscious of my left testicle, like there is a pressure. I'm not sure if it is swollen.

My urination is fine. At times in the past i'd noticed i might get a pain if i coughed to violently or breathed too deeply these were minor incidents that didnt happen alot juring the episodes.

After reading about strangulated testicles this morning i went to the ER and had a 3 and a half hour wait. I decided to come home and make an appointment to see my family doctor.

Dose anyone know what this COULD be. And any sign's i should look out for where if i see them i should get to the hospital ASAP?.

I'm a 23 year old male.
The pain went away and last yesturday and today it's felt somewhat normal evey now and then i'll feel a dull ach.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone.
did you ever find answers? im going through the same thing
I am also having this, Im 18. And its like a sharp pain every little while throughout the day that lasts anywhere from 5-15 seconds. Its bearable, but it feels like a needle almost.
IN MY OWN CASE AM EXPERINCING A WORM LIKE THING CREEPING ALONG THE WALLS OF MY TESTICLE. I MEAN THE LEFT ONE OF AND  SOMETIMES IT GIVES ME A SHARP PRICKING LIKE A NEEDLE THEN GOES QUIET AND THE REPEAT AGAIN -PLS ANT HELP .MY GP DONT UNDERSTAND MY CASE AND HAVE HARD THIS CONDITION FOR YEARS ANY HELP
Same prob kinda. I'm 16. For the last week almost I've been having a pain in my left testicle and it only occurs right before I pee, during and sometimes after. Like yall've said before it feels as though a needle or a sharp piece of glass is being pressed against it. It only last for a few moments but it'll come and go as it pleases. So when it does come I use the restroom and it goes away. Is there any idea's as to what this might be and what I should do about it. Please contact me A.S.A.P. at alex_joe_dirt***@**** Please and thanks.
half you sound like you've probably got a bacteria infection, possibly from an STD  or Epydidimitys..

Dont waste your time in this forum, if you have these pains schedule an appointment and go see a doctor~!
I also get this pain in my right testicle.
Its like a shooting pain that last about a second.
But I've got a pea sized lump on the top of it.
I've been to the ER before and they took a urine sample
And detected a small infection.
The doc diagnosed it as epidydimusitis.
Just took amoxycillin and it went away.

I don't think takin any painkiller for this will do any good
As it is too sudden a pain.
I've had it on and off for about 4years and it goes
As mysteriously as it comes.

I'm 25years old
A related discussion, I have a solution was started.
Jade59 commented on Pip sick...
May 01
What Happens to Your Body When You...
May 01 by gymdandee
Grapes And Bone Health
Apr 30 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle