Lesions on the foreskin of my penis.
I am an uncircumsized male and have had problems, off and on, with lesions on the foreskin on my penis. In the past my urologist has said cicumcision is the solution. Since that is such a drastic step to take, I wonder if there are other options. Have been taking "Threelac" and thymic protein powders daily for the past monnth or so. I take a myriad of supplements and nutrients daily and am a "clean" eater.

Thanks for any help you might provide.
Resco
make sure if there is ANY other way to go besides circumcision. If nothing works then im afraid that you will have to be circumcised.
I had the same problem. My doctor said use Vitamin E (in liquid form 4000IU). Vitamin E is found at any store by the hand creams and lotions (ask someone). Just Rub on the foreskin, pull foreskin back and rub on head. Also, if you wash penis with soap, stop. This dries it up and causes cracking. Just wash with water. When having sex use a KY gel.

Hope this works.
my son was born at birth with partially circumcised penis  what is the problem and why did this occur
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 20
hereoto is male Comment
Sep 18
Casbo143 commented on gma
Sep 15
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle