Lipline pimple won't go away

I have this pimple (more like a cyst) that steadily grew on my lip line for the past week. Is started as a small pimple but quickly grew to a cyst while I was trying to pop it. At one point, two-three days ago it looked a bit like a sore so I started applying Abreva & toothpaste to it. Now, the skin healed but the cyst is still there - I can feel a little ball when I am pushing my tongue against the back of the lip, it also looks like a half-pea-sized pimple on my lip line. What do I do with it?
you can try applying warm compresses to the area. this should help bring the fluid to the surface. it will either drain by itself, or you can try to pop it once it develops a "head." if after a few days the compresses do not work, you can see your doctor or a dermatologist to have it drained or for some topical medication.
I don't know if it can have a head because the skin really thickened there. Maybe I should try with he warm compress or buy benzocaine from the pharmacy, apply it to dull the spot, pierce it with a needle and drain it?
Doctors will advise against trying to drain boils by yourself because of the possibility for infection and/or further injury. If you do go this route, make sure everything is sterile and that you do not further injury yourself with the needle. Applying an antibiotic cream (like neosporin) afterwards is probably a good idea. Make sure you see a doctor at any sign of infection. But I would give the warm compresses a try first. The fluid usually finds a way to the surface.
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
26 mins ago
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle