Loss of feeling in Penis during sex/oral pleasure
Hi im a 22 year old male that has lately been having some problem during Sex, and before it when my "girlfriend" to be, gives me oral sex - What happens is that completely lose feeling in my penis and cant feel anything even although i know its really feels good until i go numb and lose stiffness totally - Also when i make me hard with my hand and try to have sex with her, i just totally deflate inside her and lose feeling again.

The last 3 times its happened but the time before that i had no problem what so ever same girl same thing and it w as wonderful totally great couldn't be better and since i am starting to love her and it frustrates me why this happens and i just get very sad over it each time.

Ive been thinking about some theory's that might be the solution - First time i had sex with her i was drunk(although this should make the sensation worse however atleast it happened. I also have been very lonely until i met her and masturbated 1-2 times a day until that time, been trying to not do anything between times of sex but no difference. - Stress, before we had sex the first time she gave me a massage because she felt like giving me one.

Any suggestions to help me or perhaps find a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
Just wondering if you are circumcised, and if so has much of the inner skin been removed.  You might want to try using lube such as KY liquid for both masturbating and vaginal sex.  If it's not related to being cut, perhaps you're feeling guilt; this can be a great cause of impotence.  Consider your feelings and work on being positive about sex with your girlfriend and alone.  
@circsavy

Well, no i am not circumcised.

Yea, that's something I've been considering of feeling guilty, that I've been failing on the main point but at the same time its everything just fine until we actually get going on the sex and oral parts. Its all hard and fine until just then.
Ok, this sounds like something I had trouble with the first bit my girlfriend and I had sex. It was my first time and I have a horribly overactive mind. I had to learn to NOT think about what I was doing. Thinking too much during sex can cause you to become flacid. I am not saying that this is your issue, but its a possibility. If you find your mind focusing too hard on what you are doing or straying off to other topics, try to reel it in. Just enjoy the moment. Live right there in that time and let everything else go. Sounds cheesy, but it worked wonders for me! :)
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle