Lost my libido & im only 24
It's been a week i dont feel any erection.  suddenly lost my erections/energy is really really down.
i dont feel attracted to women. my head is heavy & there is a ton of stress... never happened to me before
p.s:  i lost my virginity in december '16
im afraid about only 2 months of sex and i lost my libido??
can some pro guide me here?
what i am going through?
If one worries too much he can lose libido instantly. So you have to be free from worries. If you can learn deep breathing and abdominal breathing, you can control your body and mind. This is the safest way to be free from worries . In a worry free environment your libido will return. See that you do not have any other medical problem. wish you the best of luck.
If you feel fatigue / low energy then you shouldn't wonder why you have little or no libido. The fastest way to refill yourself with life energy is to spend time in nature. The best effect will be from regular walks, which are at least 1-2 hours long.  The less people you will see during these walks, the better, because in this case you will not have the pressure to "play your social role" and react to their presence (even in distance), and you will be able to fully concentrate on yourself without distractions.

If you feel too tired to walk then you can just sit somewhere in the wood or at the lake/ river/sea and listen to the nature sounds and to your own deepest thoughts/feelings.

I don't think that the reason for your libido drop is the loss of virginity......I think that reasons are much deeper....and the answer is hidden in your own words "my head is heavy & there is a ton of stress". Clear your head  (in nature), calm down (in nature) and everything will be ok...
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Oct 21
Piparskeggr commented on Some beginning Teia b...
Oct 21
Piparskeggr says 20 1/3 year old Miss T... Comment
Oct 20