Low T, Low Thyroid and Adrenal Fatigue and Relationships
Hello, I have been confused as to where to go to ask this as I'm trying to understand some things.  I understand a lot of what happens to men when they have one of these let alone 3.  My partner (or whatever he's calling himself right now) was just diagnosed with all 3.  I knew something was very wrong but needed to research it to figure out what I was seeing:  depression, fatigue, weight gain, no motivation, no sex drive, rage, confusion, inability to make decisions, frustration.. I got him to see a doctor finally and he just started his medication this week.  He went away for work but doesn't know if he's coming back.  I know he's felt like he's been about to go crazy for over 2 years (I've been with him for 2) and I believe he's been this way for a long time.  I support him and whatever he needs to do.  He says he loves me and has hope but that he needs to handle this by himself and stop putting me through the ups and down.  Is this usual?  Any insight?  I didn't know where to ask so I'm starting here.
   He should see an endocrinologist and get s complete hormone test done. When he has all the three problems, it may point  to a problem with the pituitary (brain) and a hormone test will be able to find out if the common source of his problem is pituitary or not. In any case, he need to start medications to improve his condition. The doctor will be able to guide him as required.

Solace
Hi Eva, Try this google natural ways out of anxiety and depression, theres some good reading, the one on diet may help him, but if hes not there it would be hard to get him to follow one route, as theres lots to try all with out drugs.
Good Luck
Israel Proves the Desalination Era ...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
T Spine Dumbbell Twist | Trunk Rota...
10 hrs ago by gymdandee
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
Jul 29 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle