Men's Health Community
Low sex drive and weakness???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Low sex drive and weakness???

Boy, where do I start.  I have had low sex drive for the last year, and the year prior to that I don't recall having any issues.  I'm only 19 years old, and can still remember all the energy I had about a year and a half ago.  However, now I have very little to none. I eat healthy though, cannot stand for very long, legs feel like giving out most days - seeing a neurologist at the moment who doesn't seem to take me too seriously on that matter.  The odd questions is:  I have noticed during the summer that when I don't ejaculate for a period of 1-2 weeks, I don't feel tired anymore, my brain fog disappears, I have the energy to get through the day, and help out around the house, I can focus, remember, keep track of time, im in a great mood, really high self esteem, no anxiety at all, pretty much the way I was a few years ago.  As soon as I decide to ejaculate and it's over, it's a matter of 5 mins that it all goes away, and im left feeling tired, sleepy, unable to concentrate or remember, weak, **** mood, a bit paranoid until 1 or 2 weeks pass, and i feel better again.  Now my question is, I have urges, but I have to sacrifice them for weeks just to maintain my energy that help get me through everyday, and to be able to function like everyone else, so do I have low testosterone, or are my hormones just out of whack?  It is a real big concern, because im only 19, and I've been to the sleep center because I thought I had a sleeping disorder, but I was only diagnosed with mild sleep apnea, and I'm sleeping with a CPAP machine now, with little improvement on my physical energy.
Depression.  See a mental health professional.

HHH, MD
First off, thank you very much for replying Dr. HHH.  I am in no way trying to deviate your opinion in what I'm about to say.  Soon after I noticed my drop in energy 2 years ago, I seeked a mental health professional.  I was placed onto which I consider to be one of the worst SSRI drugs out there:  Paxil, which literally numbed me from head to toe, I might as well have been dead because I could barely get up out of bed.  Shortly thereafter I was taken off Paxil, and placed on Effexor XR to alleviate the fatigue, which only worsened, and I became very aggressive.  Finally, I was taken off Effexor XR and placed on Wellbutrin XL which helped me somewhat in the beginning by increasing my energy level.  However, 3 months later I noticed the onset of drowsiness right after taking my dosage and the constant battle of getting out of bed while taking medication, that I decided to stop taking it.  In conclusion, the medication didn't really help much except for the little energy increase from Wellbutrin XL which I found very difficult to fall asleep with as well.  My mood on Effexor XR and Paxil seemed dull in comparison to my natural state which is much more elevated.  My mother has muscular dystrophy, which I may have inherited, and I can only determine that after I have my MRI and muscle enzymes blood work done on Friday.  I experience mild paralysis in my legs during states of nervousness which is why I
I forgot to mention that stimulants only intensifies the weakness, and makes me feel very sleepy, including coffee.
Dear Johnnyboi,

I believe your sex drive has lowered because of the Accutane. I am also on Accutane and my sex drive is very low. You should look into it more. Hope this helps,

Jenn
my name is adnan i m only 20 years old and my sex drive is very low i am from pakistan i need ur help or u advise me some madicenes for improvement please i shall be very thaks full to u
I would like to ask something about high sex drive. I feel sexual feelings whole day even when i am working in office. I am too tired to do masturbation on daily basis and sometimes 3 times a day. When i feel sexual feelings at that time i was unable to control my self and automatically my hand goes to my penis and i start sudenly masturbation. Some people say that I am habitual for masturbation but really i dont want to do masturbate but my sexual drive is very fast and when my penis get stand, at that time i couldn't work properly. I want to ask you that is my sex drive is higher than others. I feel weakness on every ejaculation and calcium deficiency is also occuring in my body day to day but iam unable to control my sex.

My age is 29 and I am unmarried. I dont have any girl friend but most of the time i call prostitutes for sexual intercourse.

Please solve my problem if you can.

ahsan.***@****
I want to ask you guys that is anybody know about the medicin which will reduce sexual drive ?

thanks for this help
Dear Friends, My Name is Garry, I am 23 year old, I want to tell you about my sex problem, I started hand practice in the age of 13, and still doing, but my sex power has been very low, I dont know why, either because of much hand practice, or what else, and some times when I get some sexy feelings or will see any sexy woman, some liquid drops will come out from my penis, and , my sex timing is very low, within 1-2 minutes I finished , I dont knw wht sould I do, My parents are forcing me to get marry, but I am affraid, can you please help to give a better suggession what should I do, Thanks