Men's Health Community
Lump at the base of my penis, in the pubic area!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I noticed when I was very young, between 16-17yrs old, that there was a lump at the base of my penis, about a half an inch up in my pubic hair area! In time I noticed that the lump was gone. I am 30yrs old now, and getting out of the shower 5 days ago I noticed that it was back! It is oval in shape, its not hard but its not soft either. When I had it when I was a teen, the lump didnt hurt any, however now it is uncomfortable to the touch. I do trim in that area, but do not shave, so I know that it is not caused by that, and I have not been sexually active since 2005, however I have masturbated, but have not done that in about 4 months now. I am concerned because the lump hurts now. If anyone has any information on this, PLEASE, PLEASE fill me in! Thanks
1 Comment
Hi Monte, Look if its worrying you then the best thing would be get your doctor and let him have a good look at it for you, save any troubles.
Good Luck