Lump in pennis
I have noticed a hard a small lump in my pennis , seems to be in the urethra and get a burrnin sensation when I urinate at times. Wondering what it could be ? I have never had un protected sex ever .
    Please see a urologist urgently, may be a stone or an inflammation of the urethra.
Solace

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a thrombosed penile vein, or a plaque associated with Peyronie’s disease, a sebaceous cyst or Mondor’s disease(less likely). I suggest you to consult a urologist and get it examined. Sebaceous cysts are usually painless but can become painful when infected. You may get an ultrasound penis done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.