Men's Health Community
Lump in upper inner thigh

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lump in upper inner thigh

I have a lump on my upper inner thigh next to my penis but not on it. i dont no wat it is and im afraid it might be a tumor. any help on what it is please??
Tags: Health, Hernia
Avatar n tn
how big is it?  is it painful?  a hernia maybe?
Avatar n tn
just a little smaller than a golf ball.. it only hurts when its touched...
Avatar n tn
i would say most likely a hernia, but could also be swollen lymph node.  you need to get it checked out.  it will probably require surgery either way, but you definitely need to get it looked at.
Avatar n tn
i went to the doctor today and he said swollen lymph node... good call... but im goin in tomorrow to get blood work done and he put me on a ten day medication thing...
Avatar n tn
did the doc say anything about a possible biopsy to see what is causing the swelling?
Avatar n tn
no he aked if i had any scratches any where on my leg or if i got scratched by an animal there..
Avatar n tn
How did the blood work go?  Any more news yet?
Avatar n tn
nothin yet... its still big but hasnt hurt or anything..
Avatar n tn
Let me know what you hear, something similar just happend to me.
Avatar n tn
I have one like this right now and it's freaking me out. Well, let me explain, because I'm not sure if it's the same deal...

On my right upper inner thigh, I have a lump that looks very much just like a pimple or zit, or perhaps an ingrown hair because it's raised up/protruding about as much as your general pimple/zit would be. It could be a WHOLE BUNCH of pus or fluid within it, but the feeling of it is that it's pretty hard, again I dont know whether it's that or just so filled up with stuff that it feels hard. It's in a pretty bad place because the legs rub together so it irritates it either way. Until I got some large band aids that stayed and had a nice soft surface pad that kept the legs from brushing against it, the pain was definitely noticeable, but I am not certain why. Now I'm doing better because of the band aids, but it's still there. I'd say it's about the size of a nickel, or quarter at the most, in width and slightly less large than a golf ball.

Honestly, I'm not going to dilute myself into believing that it's just an ingrown hair or zit/pimple until I'm certain, nor am I going to lose it thinking I have to have some crazy surgery done. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on what I've got going here if there is anything you know which could help.

Thanks in advance.
Avatar n tn
I had the same problem awhile back, but it is just a syst, you can go to the doctor and get antibiotics or just sterilize a needle and pop it and drain the stuff inside yourself every other day until it goes away, usually a good week or two.  I used perioxide after poping it.
Avatar n tn
Hey Dude,i' i'm from Guernsey, in the channel islands, Anyway 3 days ago i found a huge lump at the top of my right innner thigh, it seems quite a strange shape ( sort of oblong) also sort of squashy but getting harder. apolagies for any spelling mistakes

Any help would be the best

Cheers
Andy
P.S.
All the best and much Love 2 u And Your Family
Avatar n tn
Also i have a achy type of feeling from the top of my thigh down to my knee  from time to time (sort of throbing). Again, sorrry for any spelling mistakes, as you can well imgine, i'm scared sh*tless ! !
Avatar n tn
I just found a lump on my inner left thigh its hard and the size of a med size grape. I was just wondering any body know what that might be and if it can be dangerous. I have no itching, no bruces. just that lump . I was thinking maibe a hernia or maibe because last two weeks I started to drink an energy drink
if any one has a clue  let me know thank you.
my husband has some of the same issues going on.  but his knot swells at times and shrinks at times.  when it is swollen there is some pain when it is swollen when you rub it.  and also when it is swollen some of the sex life is interfered on.  but when it is not swollen the sex is great.  does anyone have any ideas of what this may be coming from.  a hernia would stay swollen at all times, right?  the size of the place when it is swollen is about like an egg.
Avatar n tn
my boyfriend is goin threw somethings there is a golf size ball in his inner thigh what should we do
I, too, have a golfball sized growth in my upper thigh.  Years ago, this happend as well and when I went to a doctor they said that it was a pimple.  Both times the "lump" came to the surface of my leg and puss and some watered down blood seeped (sorry about any spelling) from it.  This one is a lot larger that the last one.  Could the doctor have been wrong?

E
Damn... So y do I have this lump ...upper inner right thigh,oval like lump and I don't have an idea on what to do it came before and left but now its back and buggin the he'll out of me ...Can some one tell what is goin on with us lump havers ...please
Avatar n tn
ive got a lump on me left outer thigh and ive had it for years now you cant really see it ( because it dusnt stick out ) but you can feel it, its quite hard and it feels about the same size as a sprout lol can anyone help?
A related discussion, Lump in inner thigh? What could it be? was started.
Yea I have the same thing just no $ or inshurance....
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle