Lump on right abdomen, lump on left upper outer thigh, and lump on left upper inside thigh
hi, i have a what is like a rock hard like ball lump on my right abdomen about 2 inches from my ribs. it is hard and can move it around. also i have a lump on my left upper outer thigh that is kind of soft and able to move around some. the lump on my left upper inside thigh is kind of the same but a little more firm then the one on my outer thigh. the ones on my thigh have been there for years or atleast as long as i can remember. the one on my abdomen has been there for about 2 years or so. Any ideas on what these could be?
sounds lisk cysts ! you can get them removed if they bother you but not necassary . but get checked by doc in case it not x x x
could the one in my abdomen possible be a hernia? the ones in my legs like i said have been there for as long as i can remember really, and they dont hurt or anything. and can cysts harm u in anyway?
could be a hernia, cysts are not harmfull unless infected and you would know if it was . you should see a doc to be sure x x
I have three hard lumps inside my top upper left leg, they do not move at all.  The second lump goes over half way to the left from the first lump.  The third lump goes over half way to the left from the second lump too.  I have a dr.'s appt. but not for a month.  Do you think this could be cancer?

I was told a couple of things that stress and insulin resistance can cause cancer, is this true or false?

Sincerely,
Cindy
***@****
Concerned;

There's really no way to tell if those lumps are cysts or tumors or whatnot unless you go to a doctor and get an ultrasound.  Usually cancers are rock hard and cysts are kinda spongy and squishy, but that's not a hard and fast rule.

Whatever they are, you need to see a doctor right away.

Morg  
suryaallam added the Weight Tracker
1 hr ago
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
aiyanas_momma commented on aiyanas_momma's status
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle