Men's Health Community
Lump(knot) on right testicle...

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lump(knot) on right testicle...

My name is Brian and I am 38 years old. About 7 months ago I gave myself a self-exam and found what appeared to be a BB sized lump(knot) on my right testicle. I passed it off as an ingrown hair, boil, something minimal. Well just this last Tuesday, it grew literally overnight TWICE the size as it was before. It was small marble sized Tuesday afternoon. Then this morning(Wednesday)it is even larger now, and I have a dull discomforting pain when I walk, sit a certain way, or bend over to pick something up. It never hurt in the last 7 months(except for a little irritation)and it was always the size of a BB. I have to admit I'm pretty scared of what it may be and I'm also scared to talk to a doctor about it. What if it is bad news? Can someone please help me?
Brian
Avatar n tn
I'm sorry I can't help you.  But being affraid of going to the doctor because it *might* be bad news is irresponsible to you and your health.  Suck up the fear and go.
Avatar n tn
i've got the same thing maybe we are just horny and after sex it will go away, i'm going to try now, talk to you later
Avatar n tn
The only person that can let you know for sure is a doctor. I know that ***** but oh well...
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle