Lymph Nodes
Dear Doctors,

I am an 18yr old teenager.  I have been careless about my health for the last 6 months. I have been masturbating excessively (2-3 times a day!).  I have seriously cut down on masturbating to 2-3 times a week.  I am very very worried about my health.  I feel extremely tired and sleepy all the time.  I went into a nurse and she said i have bulky lymph nodes behind my neck.  She said it is nothing to worry about and she prescribed me Keflex 500.  I am very very worried. Please help me.  WHAT CAN BE WRONG WITH ME??
Dude, there's probably absolutely nothing wrong with you except for a mild case of Hypochondria.  There's nothing wrong with masturbating 2-3 times a day, I used to do that and never felt better than I did back then.  Many people here can attest to the fact that there's nothing wrong with it; in fact, it's alleged to reduce your risks of getting Prostate Cancer - just ask Mr Crazywillie - and it keeps your domains in good working order.

If anything, the stress which you seems to exhibit at the moment seems to pose the most grievous threat to your health; that can make you lose your hair you know!

Take a chill pill and enjoy your life, pal!
you just have an infection , nothing to do with your activities!
I have the same thing one enlarged in the back of my neck on right side the other side is fine. I noticed after shoulder shrugs but do not know for sure if it was there before I had it for now a month. Two weeks ago went to see my doctor he was not to concern but we did a full blood work came back fine seems to be going down a little so just waiting it out. Just monitor it give it a month and see if it is going down I freaked too so I know how you feel.
THANKS A LOT GUYS!!
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle