Men's Health Community
MOST EMBARRASSING EXAM EVER

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

MOST EMBARRASSING EXAM EVER

Hey I just had the most emarrassing exam ever.I went in to my local medi clinic to have a really bad ingrown hair looked at right under my testicles.Of course to my luck I had to get an older female doctor on call that day.Now I have always been afraid of getting an erection, and now my first female doctor ,for this lol.Anyways I when she came in and checked me everything went good,but then she said I need to follow her to the treatment room.Well then she had me take off my clothes and lay on the table with my feet in those things on the back of the table. That was it I now had a full on HARDON and in a very embarrassing position.Well if that wasnt enough she now sits right in between my legs and this is what I thought was kinda weird?She then just sat there and was asking all types of medical questions, and seriously this took like 15 minutes.The whole time I have this full on erection and too my horror now I'm dripping precum really badly.Now when she finally gets ready to look at this stupid ingrown hair thing ,oh and still have this erection she then grabs some tissue and starts whipping the precum off my penis.At this point I'm sooo beat red and horrofied that I couldn't even look at her lol.She kinda just laughed and she something like "well I guess we know that works good". I was soooo embarrassed I don't think I'm going back to that clinic.Here's what I think was kinda weird about the whole thing though. Seriously who puts a guy in those sterope things I mean all I had to do was lay on the bed normally i'm sure,not pread eagle,and completly naked shirt as well,also weird I thought.Second why would she have me in that position, with her LIKE right there,and then start asking me questions for seriously 20 minutes no joke.And I mean she had to have noticed I was embarrassed especially the fact that I had a FULL HRADON the whole damn time.Also when she noticed I had like lots of precum on my penise she would just go ahead and start whipping my penis.This also hapend problaby 5 times during the 20 minutes I was sitting in the stupid foot thing,I mean couldn't she have giving me some tissue and let me do it.Basically I'm wondering If I should tell me parents about this or not?I'm still feeling really embarrassed about this and it happend last week. Can someone give me some advice here thanks man     Adam
its all seems normal, she was prolly asking you those questions to try to make you more calm and relaxed, abd wiping u clean becuz that what doctors do, if you went to the doctor and u were bleeding would u expect them to tell you to clean off ur own blood.
i had to have my testicles examines at a clinic too and also got an older women to look at me. but it was coool i was actually happy it was a women, better that then a man and she felt my testies then started examining my penis looking for stds or something just becuz i told her i was sexually active i got semi hard but not a full erection. ppl and doctors are well aware that we cant control getting erections.

ur lucky it wasnt a guy that would have been 100x more embarrassing.  
Really? for me I think a woman is way more embarrassing. Even though I am straight, there are certain things I do not feel comfterable showing or discussing with females. This situation is one such incident I would leave the clinic becasue it was not a male doctor. Sorry to me its a guy thing so it should be discussed with a guy only.