Men's Health Community
MY BOY FRIENDS GOT SUCH A HIGH SEX DRIVE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

I love him so much we are both divorced from previous marriages and we are together almost 6 months, we never fight, there is one big problem I was raped in 2004 and his high sex drive makes me a bad person I can never have sex 5 to 7 times a week

IS THIS LOVE OR LUST

this becomes a real problem in my relationship now Im not a cold person but eish please give me a break ,,,,,
Hi Patsy, IS THIS LOVE OR LUST, or he justs love to lust with you, ok have you spoken to him about your rape, if not then you should, I know this may bring back some bad memeorys, but if you can put your cards on the table, you may find that he hangs back and the asks if its ok to make love, But have you thought of useing him as a way to forget the bad memorys and now perhaps is the time to start some new ones, and I'm hopping these will blank out the bad ones.
I know your rape is not a good thing for you to have had, and its hard to forget,I'm just thinking for you to try and do a reverse with such a lusty loving guy, and hope from here on it gets better, so by useing his high sex drive as a healing for you.
Good Luck
I'd talk to a therapist about the rape and the feelings that sex brings up, and would consider overall how much sex you want to have.  (You don't have to be a rape victim to find 5 to 7 times a week a bit overwhelming.)