Men's Health Community
Male Nipple Pain/Swelling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Male Nipple Pain/Swelling

I noticed some pain in my right nipple yesterday.  It was painful to the touch around the nipple itself, but not further out towards the breast area.  The area was swollen and puffy with some redness around the nipple.  It seemed to appear out of the blue.  There was no chaffing from clothing or trauma that would have caused this.  I am aware that, although rare, men can also get breast cancer, but it sounds like it involves a painless lump and some discharge.  I have made an appt with my doctor tomorrow, but was hoping I could get some insight here.

I am a 34 year-old white male in average shape.  Help!!
I have the same thing it just appered?
Any clue what it is?
I don't see an answer but you're not alone. I woke up last night and my left nipple was in agonizing burning pain, but today it's fine. This has happened before, maybe once or twice a year. I would like to know the cause.
my right nipple is swollen also and has been for a lil ova two weeks now... Should i be concerned at all and if anyone knows what this is or the cause of it hit me up on ***@**** thnx alot
MY LEFT NIPPLE IS BURNINGG, OHHH IM FEELING THE BURN.

CAN ANYONE BODY HELP ME?

HOLLA!!
Hi, I have the same problem on my right nipple. It started once or twice a year, but is becoming more frequent. It is a sharp burning pain, like a burning pulse beat and only lasts a few seconds. When it happens it really stops you in your tracks. I have visited my GP, and he thought it might have been something to do with my lungs touching my rib cage. I am not convinced. Any answers be much appreciated..  
I am 13 years of age and I am having the same pain in my right nipple I am wondering what this is and why it is happening if there is anyone who can awnser this Please do. My nipple is sore to the touch and it has a hard lump the size of  a dime.

I am an Average 13 year old who plays football for a living.
i have the same problem with my left nipple but i don't know wat might have caused this irritation.... neeed answers