Men's Health Community
Male Nipples Burning in Shower
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Male Nipples Burning in Shower

I am a 51 y/o male, 5.7", 150 lbs that started experiencing burning and extreme sensitivity in my nipples while in the shower for the past two days.  The burning and sensitivity went away shortly after the shower.  It does not matter if cold or hot water shower.  I do not take any estrogen or other stimulants, do not drink, am a vegeterian.  It is not sexual arousal related.  It is not related to cotton or polyester or silk or any other kind of clothing item I am wearing.  It is not related to weight lifting or jogging or exercise since I have been exercising regularly three times a week for the past 25 years and the routine has not changed--jogging, lifting weight, stretching.  I looked up for possible reasons on the Web but no luck.  Please help.  I will not be able to see my Doctor for about three months. Thanks.