Male Yeast Infection
A week after my boyfriend and I had sex, he got a yeast infection.  I have no symptoms of anything but I've read that men usually get yeast infections from women.  Does this mean I most likely gave it to him?  And if so, how do I go about curing it and preventing it in the future?
Actually I was under the impression that women more often catch yeast infections from men, as they are less likely to have symptoms. However that doesn't matter because it can go either way! You can pick up tablets and cream for you and your boyfriend from a local chemist. As for prevention, use protection during sex. Yeast infections can develop of their own accord and the only thing to do is treat it when it appears really. Though I'd avoid tight fitting clothing if it becomes a recurring thing...
Thank you so much for the info Redilma!  He did wear a condom during sex btw but I have another question.  Since I don't have any symptoms at all, when I use the creams and the tablets, how will I know I treated the yeast infection and it actually went away.  To be honest I don't even know if I have a yeast infection.  It has been two weeks since we had sex.  I feel perfect and everything looks fine too.  Is it possible to have a vaginal yeast infection and not have any symptoms?   At what point should I seek medical attention?
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle