Male hurting nipples
Again, this is MALE hurting nipples.  There is no sexual stimulation when this happens.  This is not a pleasurable feeling.  The nipples feel like they are burning, stinging, and very sensitive to any material or if perspiring.  This is not constant but it happens regularly since adolescence (I am 45).

There is no discoloration.  Not an ingrown hair.  No secretions or infections.  The nipples are hard when this is happening and this can last an hour to 2 or 3 hours at a time.  It can go from a month to 3 months before it happens again.

I can be still or active when this happens.  The only thing that will help the burning pain when this happens is a very cold compress.

Sensitible.

Is there any puffiness around the nipple ? might be Gyno (Gynecomastia)
Thanks BB for your comment but there is no puffiness at all.  I am not familiar with Gyno...what is it?

Gyno sometimes is caused from puberty sometimes from lack of Testosterone and to much estrogen in males. It is when men start to get small breast some times just on one side. also sometimes it will be just alittle lump under the nipple some times you might end up with an A-Cup or bigger. If it hurts, itches, and starts to get puffy I would talk with my Dr and get my Testosterone and estrogen levels checked. You don't have to say but have you ever took any steroids?  Because alot of people who start taking roids and don't get the full info on what they can do gets Gyno. Sometimes anti-estrogen meds will help other times you will have to come off $2000 to get them fixed.
I am a male and I am 41 years old and both of my nipples hurt to the touch all of the time for the 2 months. Whats wrong with them?
Little more info about my sell...

I played football all of my young career and did most of the vitamins scene never took roids! I stop lifting free weights about 3 years ago. I am about 380 and 6'3" and trying to lose weight.
Sorry about the typo's - working off a small screen!
I'm 13 I don't know but I want to know if I can get it or not my nipples hurt they are puffy but I haven't done roids or have sex
I am a 46 y/o military male that started experiencing burning and extreme sensitivity in my nipples while in the shower yesterday morning. The burning and sensitivity went away shortly after the shower. While running today, my nipples experienced the burning and sensitivity again. This did not go away for a couple of hours this time.
A related discussion, To everyone with answer was started.
A related discussion, I am 30 years old male and my nipples and ribs are sore. was started.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle