Aa
A
A
Close
Male hurting nipples
Again, this is MALE hurting nipples.  There is no sexual stimulation when this happens.  This is not a pleasurable feeling.  The nipples feel like they are burning, stinging, and very sensitive to any material or if perspiring.  This is not constant but it happens regularly since adolescence (I am 45).

There is no discoloration.  Not an ingrown hair.  No secretions or infections.  The nipples are hard when this is happening and this can last an hour to 2 or 3 hours at a time.  It can go from a month to 3 months before it happens again.

I can be still or active when this happens.  The only thing that will help the burning pain when this happens is a very cold compress.

Sensitible.

Discussion is closed
Cancel
11 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Is there any puffiness around the nipple ? might be Gyno (Gynecomastia)
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Thanks BB for your comment but there is no puffiness at all.  I am not familiar with Gyno...what is it?

Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Gyno sometimes is caused from puberty sometimes from lack of Testosterone and to much estrogen in males. It is when men start to get small breast some times just on one side. also sometimes it will be just alittle lump under the nipple some times you might end up with an A-Cup or bigger. If it hurts, itches, and starts to get puffy I would talk with my Dr and get my Testosterone and estrogen levels checked. You don't have to say but have you ever took any steroids?  Because alot of people who start taking roids and don't get the full info on what they can do gets Gyno. Sometimes anti-estrogen meds will help other times you will have to come off $2000 to get them fixed.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
I am a male and I am 41 years old and both of my nipples hurt to the touch all of the time for the 2 months. Whats wrong with them?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Little more info about my sell...

I played football all of my young career and did most of the vitamins scene never took roids! I stop lifting free weights about 3 years ago. I am about 380 and 6'3" and trying to lose weight.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Sorry about the typo's - working off a small screen!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
I'm 13 I don't know but I want to know if I can get it or not my nipples hurt they are puffy but I haven't done roids or have sex
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
I am a 46 y/o military male that started experiencing burning and extreme sensitivity in my nipples while in the shower yesterday morning. The burning and sensitivity went away shortly after the shower. While running today, my nipples experienced the burning and sensitivity again. This did not go away for a couple of hours this time.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, To everyone with answer was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A related discussion, To everyone with answer was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
13310277 tn?1429407611
A related discussion, I am 30 years old male and my nipples and ribs are sore. was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
5 hrs ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
10 hrs ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
14 hrs ago
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom