Many cyst like pimples on my penis
Ok so on my penis on the underside if i lift it up there are roughly 50-60 cyst like pimples on it, I am 16 years old I'm beginning to get worried, ive only had sex a few times with one of my recent girlfriends whom was a virgin, more importantly i have had these since i was about 12-13

some are bigger than others and some can even be sort of popped as some puss will come out

theyre mostly at the base of my penis but there are a few spread out and a lot smaller going up near the top, also there is like a line of little bumps on the outer ridge of the head

i read somewhere that it could possibly involve where hair is growing or that it occurs commonly among teenagers going through puberty

any help is much appreciated, also is there any kind of home remedies for this, this would be kind of an awkward discussion with my parents
I think it is normal
is there any possible way to contain them they look sick my girlfriend hasnt noticed them yet
I have the same. I dont have as many as you but their numbers have seemed to increase. I got them when I was about 13, now im 15 and until now I havent thought too much of them. I have these very small bumps that start on the side of my penis and then stop about 1 inch up but now there are also ones all around base of penis. There are also a couple of ones which can be squeezed for pus. I dont because it hurts and I heard they can get worse by doing that anyway. I am desperate for help as I want to know what this is and if it's just another little problem from puberty that will pass like most of the others.

PLEASE PLEASE REPLY - REALLY WANT TO KNOW ANSWERS
Hey guys,

I'm nearly 16 and I have the same thing as well. I'm with you guys thinking its pretty normal but I'm thinking about biting the bullet getting it checked out by the doctor just to be sure. Your parents don't have to know. Or you can tell them and they'll help you more likely than not. There's probably something that makes it go away (fingers crossed)
The pimple-looking bumps on the base sound like something called "sebaceous prominence" which is just large oil glands under the skin.  These are normal and many have it.  Sometimes they go away, sometimes they don't.  Don't try to pop them because they could get infected.

The other bumps on the edge of the head sound like "pearly penile papules."  These are non-popable white bumps usually on the outer rim of the head.  These do not go away, but are also a normal variant.  This is more common among uncircumcised males, but they are not sure exactly what causes it.

The only reason I know this is because I also have both.  I've had both since I was 12, and I am now 22.  Both are still there, although the pearly papules are not as obvious as they were 5 years ago, for some reason.  Google those words to see what information you can find to see if that is really what you think it is.  Also, especially if you are having intercourse, it would probably be better to have them checked by a physician anyways, just in case.
hey my friend i have the same problem and im 15,how to get em off dont now yet,but i did find the cause of it.....wan you masturbate and you dont clean very well(the semen) or dont take a shower that day, you get a small infection on your ****, you know i hope to find out a way to get them off, but that is the reason, ill recomand you that wan you masturbate,or have sex you go take a shower inmidiatley even though you clean with a napkin or ETC...its not good enough, this is very common on teenagers because we masturbate often, ill reocmand you to masturbate 1s a day atleats so you can  have more controll of the cleaning,i hope this helped
Hey man, listen up, im also 15, and ive had then since last year. Ivegot the same exact thing you do so just dont worry. I go to the dermatologist myself for my acne for my face. I was given some antibiotics from him and i noticed that they began to go away. There were about idk about 15 'bumps' on the shaft of my penis and i still have the white ones at the head, but those dont go away. They are just glands, so its okay. And the antibiotics got rid of a few, but they are still here. Im not entirely sure of what they are but its good too know im not the noyl one.
hi im also having this issue, last night i was fooling around with this girl that seemed pretty clean.. we never even got to the point of intercourse, she only gave me a handjob and everything was fine.. i woke up this morning with white pimples on the base of my penis and didnt want to bring anything up.. please fill me in on whether or not this is an STD or not im very worried about this, im going to see a doctor as soon as possible but if anyone could give me advice i'd greatly appreciate it..
I am 16 years old, been haveing bumps around my penis since i was 13, which is the age i started masterbating. When i went to the clinic they told me the semen isnt cleaned off from my hair area. Yes the bumps puss open after a while and white nasty stuff comes out. After having sex or masterbating take a shower, because the semen goes where your hair is growing.
Hey everyone.  Im 13 years old and i also have a lot of pimples on my penis.  Around the base.  I am very woried that its like aids or somethin.  But yes i am a virgin and im not gay either so im assuming its just like regular acne cuz i work alot and it does get very sweaty down there.
in addition to Sat9Neps comment i also got these around 12 or 13 and also now 22 and still have them. Sebaceous prominence is fine just an visual thing it dosent harm u in any way. likewise i talked to my doctor and was told u cant get rid of them sorry guys but were stuck with it, but being 22 and have had many sexual partners they dont notice most of the time but i explain what it is ne ways so dont worry about it. you can not pass this on
me too i got exact the same thing.  im 15 an i masturbate every day. i went yo my doctors for a regular check up an she checked my dîck. i was kinda bervous coz i didnt want yo hear thrt i got like aids or what ever. but she looked an said thet every thing is fine, so dont warry, hope this halped
Just put some Neosporin on it after you shower and leave it there and keep useing it until the problem is gone.
A related discussion, The Bumps was started.
Me too! i have alot of those on the just the shaft its like acne on you forehead, i would call it mor like acne then a zit or something. Ive had it there for 3 or 4 years and im now 15, i would its a puberty thing but im not sure
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle