Men's Health Community
Marks on penis?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Marks on penis?

5304779?1264422291
I have these two weird, mystery red marks on my penis that seem to have come out of nowhere. I have absolutely no idea what could have caused them which is why I'm here.

The larger, darker one actually looks like blood beneath the skin, and it doesn't hurt at all, but the smaller, pinkish one just looks like a pinkish spot. It was a little painful to touch 2 days ago but doesn't seem to hurt today. Both marks seem to be only superficial, and move with my foreskin.

If anyone has any input on how these may have come about or what I should do about them, I'd appreciate it.

(hope the crappy picture helps but it was taken from my cell phone so it's low quality)
i dont know what it could be either.... do you masturbate alot?..... if doesnt go away in a few day i would make an dr appt
If anything, I'm masturbating less frequently lately, but pretty much normal. I don't think I do it a lot. I mean, couple times a week probably. Don't really know if that's considered "a lot."
I don't think this is from masturbating. But I really dunno.

As far as making a doctor's appointment goes, I don't know if it'll happen...
I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a little reluctant to talk to my mom about it... I'm seeing my dad in a couple days and I was thinking I might tell him about it, but I'm pretty much hoping I can get some insight from on here. I'd really rather not involve my mom though >_>
I know if you have been with someone it could be a breakout, and you should be test. I understand talking to your mom yeah no but call plan parent hood they can tell you who can test and for low or no money. It looks like a blister. I do not think you got it from masturbating that would just happen out of know where. Is it just red or raised. Is it like a zit when they first start? I have met a friend on here and she is a nurse I will ask her. Do talk to your dad if he is a dad that will take it as more then a joke. I hope you find somehting to help put your mind at rest on this. Good luck.  
I haven't been with anyone... ever... so it's not that.

They don't feel like blisters, they're just red, not raised, they're not like zits, they feel just like normal. Like I said, the bigger spot looks like blood beneath the skin. The smaller spot is just pinkish, and that seems to be all there is to it..
Could it be that a blood vessel broke beneath the skin, and if so, is that a big deal?

As for my parents, my dad knows when I'm joking and when to take me seriously, but my mom just thinks I'm a hypochondriac and hates taking me to doctors for anything.
i was looking up about this too, i also have a red mark on my penis, it doesnt hurt, and its not a lump, just looks like what you have described.i did some more research and i found a site that could be the answer, im not sure. http://stanford.wellsphere.com/wellmix360/Red-dots-on-the-skin its the second question on there, hope this helps. if anyone else has other suggestions, do post
Hey, when did yours start? cause it only took 4-5 days or so for the spots to start going away. The larger, dark spot is still there, but it's about halved in size.
Mine only started a day or so before i posted my comment here. My spot's colour is starting to fade tho, so thats a good sign

I think it's worth being checked out by a doctor ASAP just in case.

Jim
A related discussion, worried was started.