Men's Health Community
Masterbating and puberty problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Masterbating and puberty problems

I masterbate sixteen times a day and I'm only twelve is this healthy?
I hit puberty when I was 10 is that natural and I got armpit hair and pubic hair around that time too is this natural?
I got sperm last year and kids think I'm cool because I'm in puberty and they're not am I a early bloomer,
I am addicted to porno is this ok?
First just calm down and take a deep breath.  It is natural for some kids to hit puberty at an earlier age.... you realize some girls can have children as early as 12.  If you are masterbating (masturbating) that many times a day, I would think you are going through some really stressful times in your life.  Try picking up a few hobbies to take your mind off growing up.  You will be fine.  Adults, men and women masterbate also, so don't think you are doing anything NEW to the game.  If you find the time in the day to do it that many times, sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands (No pun intended). :) Like I said, let your body grow, it is doing what it is suppose to and get into some hobbies.
I forgot one thing.... if you are only 12, where do you get the porn from?  Do you parents have it in the house?  You can always talk to your parents about anything assuming you have the type of parents who will listen.  
I'm 16 and hit puberty at the start of freshmen year.  It's been 2 and a half years since I hit it. I have armpit hair and down stairs hair and can ***. But my questions are when will my penis grow?!?   It's only 4In when I have a boner, and my girlfriend wants to do IT but I don't want to disapoint her and her needs, should I hold off on the sex and just wait till it gets biger??    Help me plz!!!
A related discussion, my penis was started.