Men's Health Community
Masterbation Problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Masterbation Problem

I have been having a severe pain problems after masterbating (masturbating) that I can't see to have diagnosed. After I materbate, I develop a very tender and painful throbing to the left of the base of my penis, maybe an inch to the left, and sometimes very tender in the centre of this area. At times so painful it causes pain in my lower left back, and a constant dull throbing pain for up to two-three days afterwards. And at times it shoots throbing pain down into my left testicle. When I stand it seems to ease-up, but sitting at a desk or driving argivates it. If I don't masterbate for a week the pain starts to disappear and only come back if I masterbate again. It's always on the left side, never the right side, and at times afterwards it seems my penis falls to the left and is weaker on the left side next time I have an errection. It's like there's not enough strength to support it on the left side when having an errection.

I am a 40 year old single male. I have had a testicular ultrasound and found nothing, and my doctor has given me anti-inflammatory drugs to take. All the pain goes away after a few days, but come s right back if I do it again. There is no blodd, no brusing, and I wondering if I have possibly torn something? I feel like I will havre this painforever, as it has been going on over two years.