Men's Health Community
Masterbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Masterbation

Hey guys im Jessica and i masterbate all the time around 9 times a day and i love it i go to high school and im 16 and during lunch breaks i masterbate in the bathroom. im very lucky i have a boyfriend who helps me masterbate he uses all kinds of things he uses his fingers pensials pens anything that is shaped like a penis. he evn licks with his toung my vagina and clitorous basacly everything down there. he also uses his own penis. we love seeing each other really horery
im a very horny person but dont judge. we also get our animal to lick me - my vagina the dog the cat the calf but it feels good.
the first thing me and my boyfriend do is we both strip completly naked even if were not going to have sex. then we watch porn witch help with our orgaim a awesome website is www.youporn.com       its great you dont have to sign up or anything u just watch.
then he masterbates me and then he puts his own penis up there. the first time hurts but its worth it coz then you just do it whenever u want with out pain
hope this has been helpful

Sincerly from
Horny Jess

This discussion is related to Masturbation 10 tips to stop .
1 Comment
Hi Jess, So why you here then, seems your having a good sex life, but I dont see you saying anything about condoms or the BC pill, and letting animals lick you can be dangerous, by tranfer of germs.
The only thing is please be careful in your actions, you seem to be getting carried away with your sex life, to the point of exsess, and becareful of what you are putting in side you to masturbate with, sex toys are made to do a job pens are for writing with, get the picture.
Just be careful.
Good Luck