Men's Health Community
Masturbating so much makes me angry

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Masturbating so much makes me angry

I wish someone will help me out, and I think this is such a pathetic thing about myself. I used to masturbate once every two days and I started around 2 years ago. After I got a girl friend this summer and...went all the way for a home-run in just few weeks, I had to leave her to United States. My life became very pathetic, because it was my first time having sex and I missed those feelings. My masturbation was never comparable to those great times so I do it more often than before such as once per day.
After few months, I started to fight so much more with her through Skype.
I found myself impatient, not funny but sarcastic, tiring, easy to be mad, picky about everything, and no matter how much sleep I got, I always felt exhausted. I'm not sure if these are side effects from masturbation, if they are not..then great, i'll...keep my routine going until I see her again and stop doing those unnecessary acts, but if they are side effects, then can someone please help me how to find a way to stop them? everytime I tried stopping them I found myself staring at girls around my school trying to find opportunities to have sex, or staring at my boobs, this wasn't me, and I've isolated myself much more than before due to the perverted mind I have after having sex.
I don't want porn, I don't want masturbation, i don't want to be mad, I don't like to be tired, please help me remove all these things from my life because I don't need it
Just tell yourself mentally masturbation is not for you and stop!!! I'm not going to argue with the addicted masturbators on here. If they love doing it, let them keep doing it. After all, it's their penis and their life.

But you on the other hand is going crazy over this and need to just man up and stop doing it if it makes you feel miserable in the end.

I agree with you. Masturbation is not life! We were given a penis for peeing and penetration. Notice there is no "M" in what I just said....
Thank you man, it is about mentality. However, i felt like every time I tried to stop then I started thinking about sex and staring at girl's body. Sometimes I was afraid if my stupid mind got me busted by the girls. It was so painful because my mind started feeling anxious about everything for no reason and then I found myself being impatient with everything. Is there any medicine for this? I don't want to be mad at people, but my feelings are uncontrollable for me. every noise irritate me
I used to be just like you. There is no medicine to help. You just have to tell yourself I am no longer masturbating and saving my sperm for real sex.

How is your real sex life? Do you have great sex with women? Any erection issues in the bedroom?
eddieteddy, Listen masturbating is normal!! you can ask any MD or therapist and they will say it's normal! Your problem, is that you're young and your testosterones are roaring it's normal.
Try some meditation a few times per day and before you call your girlfriend. You had your tast of intercourse and you want more it's normal. Looking at other woman is normal just don't do anything foolish!!  
P.S. the meditation is to try and control your anger.
To Myron:
     My real sex life was amazing, but I only experienced for 2 weeks then I had to leave my country and go to my school. I kept my relationship as long distance, and I remained faithful by not touching other girls at all. But I feel like sex was such a fascinated thing to me and I just started so I think it will take another whole year to tell myself that sex isn't that big of a deal and I won't need it everyday (since I had it with her 3 times per day in those 2 weeks). I did not have great sex with her because I was so young and I did not know how to perform a good one, but it was amazing since i just experienced it.

To Gymdandee:
    Thank you so much, you made me feel like Masturbating really wasn't that big of a deal. However, I've surfed couple websites and it told me that it will make you tired and exhausted, jumpy feelings and impatient, so I was aware the fact that keep on masturbaing will cause my girlfriend and i to break up since slowly I found myself wont want her to have "ANY" contact with other man. I felt like an *******, but slowly I felt more and more strict about her behavior, and I feel like patially came from my masturbation that is causing me to be angry easily
I don't care what the Internet told you! Listen I'm 65 I started masturbating at about 8 or 9 years of age I Have sex with my wife or masturbate at least 5-6 days per week.It's healthy and good for your Prostate. Listen you had your taste of sex and what your going through is normal when I was a teen after making out with a girl if I couldn't score I would go home with such pain in my Testicles  ( you know blue balls) I walked so bowlegged from pain until I could masturbate. Listen to me!    masturbate and do Meditation for your anger remember it's not your girls fault!!!! and not your fault
check the  WEBMD link below
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/masturbation-guide
A related discussion, answer for the whole sex thing was started.