Masturbation and Sensitive Skin on Penis
Hello, I'm a 36 yr old male and have been masturbating almost on a daily basis since I was a teenager. I have realized much of my masturbation is due to numbing a lot of my emotions and pain that I have in my life. I am desperate and I want to stop altogether or at least limit masturbating to infrequent periods. Part of the problem is there is a piece of skin about 5 cm long its not big at all and  about the width of a skinny elastic band in the middle of my penis. This skin is extremely sensitive and I get aroused really easily when I play with it. I masturbate face up so I am lying on my stomach. If I dont masturbate for 2 or 3 days the skin starts to feel really sensitive and I get easily aroused and so I end up masturbating to relieve the intense sexual feeling. I wish I could stop this but like I said the only way to relieve all this pent up pressure is by masturbating.  I would really rather not masturbate at all but the feelings are so intense that the only way to relieve this is by masturbating. I have thought about cutting this skin with scissors but would like to get some helpful advice if this is a good idea or not. I am also terrified of any consequences mentally, sexually and physically if I went ahead and did this. I think if this tiny piece of sensitive skin were removed I wouldn't have these feelings of arousal after a couple of days of not masturbating. I'm extremely concerned about this dilemma because I don't know where to turn to for help or what to do with this problem. I enjoy masturbation but if I can control that to once a month that would be ideal or if I dont ever masturbate again for a long time I am okay with that too. Your advice is much appreciated.  
Me again sorry the size of the skin is about 5 mm or almost as long as this "i". Funny I know. Thanks.
For starters I would not be putting scissors anywhere near my penis, I would say for the piece of skin to be so sensitive it would have to be full of nerves, cutting it off may wreck your sex life altogether.

As for masturbating I like you at 36 masturbated nearly every day, even though I had a good sex relationship with my wife I still needed to do it.

Trying to reduce masturbation is like walking a 50 mile tightrope, almost impossible, I tried many times but my penis always sent a message that it needed fixing up, usualy after about 3 days, still the same now and I am 64 years old, have to say I stopped worrying about that over 20 years ago, its a natural part of life.

Unless you get pain when you masturbate I would not worry, if it does I would not mess around any longer, go and see a doctor, as for any mental damage I have a feeling the only mental problems you would have would be created by yourself, of course caused by worrying.

You are still young, and have needs, if those needs are helped by masturbating do it, you will also be keeping your prostate healthy.
I appreciate the advice. Thanks.
Hope you gave yourself a Tetinus shot afterwards, would be a bit painfull if your old fella got infected, surgeons may even need cut the whole darn thing off if it went Gangarine.
remar commented on dominosarah's status
Feb 05
ljhomes is ... Comment
Feb 04
Paxiled commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 04
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle